Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pregnancy Anxiety!

Yes! I am officially 32 weeks which means I have entered my 8 months of pregnancy. Since entering my third trisemester, I have gained 14 kilos (pls tell me that is a normal weight gain), my feet and leg has bloated up (yup, i can't wear any of my old shoes) and I walk like a big penguin (similar like the adult penguin in Happy Feet). Other than that, I am happy that my baby is growing together with me...he is now 1.5 kilo and love to kick and punch in my tummy which means he is healthy and active as well. Furthermove, the good old placenta has moved up (recently was worried that i might have placenta previa where it is located at the bottom) and that the baby head has moved down ( no worries on breech pregnancy). Now the anxiety of giving birth is growing but I cannot wait to see my baby real soon. However, now I just have to go through the usual pregnancy discomfort like lower back pain (ouch!), ribs pain ( i think baby feet is kicking at it), sleeping discomfort, and need to go to toilet often (bladder now been squash). Other than that, i feel great...hehe....8 more weeks to go!

3 comments:

Just plain Sharon said...

i love being pregnant! But for the time being, we want to concentrate on bringing up our 3 kids. Maybe to conceive for the youngest and last one will be in a few years to come.

Just plain Sharon said...

but i salute ur eldest sister lah. every year one. And they are enjoying themselves in Ozzie. Siok oOoo. Can't hardly wait for your own bundle of joy. Show me ur bump pic leh. Wanna guess whether is a girl or boy. I think u wud know the gender by now right.

Genny said...

oh yah...i know the gender of the baby already...hehe
My recent bump pic i got put up in friendster lah. My perut very bulat like a basket ball...lol