Friday, February 1, 2008

Amazing Race Asia 2 - Episode 11


I was having a slight migraine, bit of leg cramps and stomach discomfort but I still need to watch the amazing race asia last night. I was hoping that Natassha and Paula can still survive through the race eventhough they were the last team in the previous non elimination round in episode 10 and they will get a 30 min penalty if they fail to be the first team in the next round. This time, the race was in Budapest (hmm....now i know what Budapest looks like)...and the Singaporean team was the the first team to arrive coz they did the Fast Forward beating Marc and Rov (Philippine). Thus, Marc and Rov even tried to help Natassha and Paula by yielding the desperate houswife team....but I guess time was not on Natassha and Paula side. I thought they catched up pretty well...but still they got eliminated. I just like them coz they never fought and was so charming and sweet (in my opinion....they dun look like thai at all) Sayonara to Natassha and Paula
Now only left 4 teams....Singapore, Philippines and 2 Malaysian Teams.
Oh yah, enrollment is open to anyone who is interested in joining the Amazing Race Asia 3, just log on to http://amazing-race-asia.axn-asia.com . Come on....anyone from Sabah??

2 comments:

Alexia D. Pacis said...

That Paula is half english!! lol I saw online they say she grew up in Perth!! lol! TIPU!TIPU! not true asians!! They should have a prerequisite must be 100% asian!! Bah Genny! After you give birth we should go for it!! lol We'll bully them down! so we can get to the mat first!!! lol

Just plain Sharon said...

Hubby suggested that I should apply for the TARA3. I asked him "you mean we?". He said "no, u go with ur best bud." I told him "u r my best bud." Then he said "okaylah nevermind lah."