Monday, July 14, 2008

Back to Work!

I am now back to work after a long 16 weeks of maternity leave. My baby boy Elijah is now at a Day Care Centre and I miss him terribly. So I am back to blogging....I will update a lot of stuff like :
  • Daily happenings in my life (nothing great but I will try to make it sound great...hehe)


  • Since I am a new mum, a lot of parenting and on my baby development


  • Politics??..nah...boring. Maybe important events in Malaysia and other part of the world


  • Korean drama ( I notice my reviews is a popular hit...so stay tune!)


  • Entertainment (celebrities, movies, sitcom, music...). Well since now in Malaysia, you can get it from ASTRO 712 Entertainment Channel, maybe just add in what I think about it.

Interested on interetsing places to eat well go to genzie. Currently my good friend Noi in the states has been actively updating it since I was away on Maternity Leave. Thanks Noi!!!

Me and Elijah (2 months old)

Elijah (3 months old)

1 comment:

Just plain Sharon said...

Awww....ur Elijah is such a cutie. Anduiii bah Elijah has to part with mummy when mummy goes to work. But dun worry dear mummy, Elijah will be a good boy. Hehhehehehe..